Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Butt fucking...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it worth trying because I've always wanted to...and still want to...

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sure there are a dozen guys at any local gay bar that would be willing to butt fuck you.

    Don't forget the lube.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't ask where to find it, dipshit...I asked if it was worth doing...now since you pointed out the most obvious joke possible from that question...good creativity [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] ...is it worth trying?...and what I mean by it is...I wanna stick my cock...in a woman's asshole...I would like opinions from both sexes...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i suggest really talking to the female about it
    first... especially if you think she hasn't done
    it before. i DO NOT think it is acceptable to
    just 'try'... since it is NOT a pleasant experience
    for someone if you think you will just slip it
    in unnoticed.

    also... unless the girl has done it before...
    or recently, i suggest you remember your place.
    its not a vagina...

    i'm am deeply offended by the connotations of
    this fucking thread and feel that the immaturity
    displayed in this type of context is completely
    out of place.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've posted much worse...and this is what offended you?...

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have my reasons

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're a crazy bitch...you took me way out of context...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I have absolutely no desire to try that at all!!! I think it would hurt and feel disgusting. I can understand wanting to try from a guys standpoint (it obviously would be tighter). But, from a girls point of view (at least, this girl) [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Biblical, anal sex is approved of. believe it or not. once married, the married couple is encouraged to "enjoy" each other in any way they choose fit...assuming that it breaks no other commandments or laws....this would include sodomy..exclude homosexual acts, beastility..etc...

    for those of you that care, there is the information...i know people will make stupid comments about it...but there are the facts.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#660099"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by italipino:
    I have absolutely no desire to try that at all!!! I think it would hurt and feel disgusting. I can understand wanting to try from a guys standpoint (it obviously would be tighter). But, from a girls point of view (at least, this girl) [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    it does... and will hurt...
    but i think that if the guy is completely
    concerned with the woman's feelings, he won't
    go jabbing it in like a madman. the first time
    a male attemps ass sex... and the female has
    not done it before or in some time, its best
    that he take is slow... and not to go pounding
    away like a moron.

    i should say that the first time a guy and girl
    try it... it will be slow and somewhat boring...
    as it would not be like regular sex. in time...
    it should be ok.

    imo... i don't think a chick should have ass
    sex unless the male agrees to have it done to
    him. i'm not saying it would happen... but its
    fair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •